A root canal treatment is a treatment to repair and save damaged bad teeth or tooth decay (tooth cavity). The root canal treatment steps involve removing the damaged area tooth caries (pulp cavity), cleaning teeth and then teeth filling. The common root canal causes are cracked tooth, tooth cavity treatment or maxillofacial trauma. Root canal treatment is removing the infection and bacteria from the canals inside the tooth's root. Singhal Dental Care provides painless root canal treatment in one visit.
2. Dentine hypersensitivity
3. Tooth decay pain – Pain in the tooth cavity, hole in teeth
4. Cracked teeth – Tooth fracture
5. Throbbing tooth pain – high amount of tooth pain
6. Pain in chewing - unable to clean
7. Swelling to gums - swelling in gums
According to Dr. Mohit Singhal, a root canal treatment is necessary to treat the tooth cavity, which progresses over several stages:
• The entry of Infection/bacteria: The tooth infected or abscessed, when the cavity/decay goes from the enamel to the dentin underneath the enamel.
• Pulp cavity infection: when infection from dentine reaches the nerve structure in the pulp of the tooth, this is called pulp infection and pain in tooth starts. The inflammation that has been caused by the cavity in the tooth is irreversible. The nerve structure of the tooth begins to pain on chewing.
• Swelling around tooth: Now bacteria reaches the tip of the root and causes infection around the tip of the tooth root and gums, which increases pain and swelling starts. We should avoid this stage and get our root canal treatment done in the first or second step of root canal treatment.
We always advise treating teeth in early stages to reduce the time and cost of root canal treatment.
Why choose us?
We are a highly experienced team of root canal specialist to treat your pain.
1. During a root canal, the tooth is anaesthetized in the same manner as when a cavity is filled. It’s an important stage: it means you are going to have painless root canal treatment.
2. The tooth cavity, the inflamed and infected pulp and any other nerve tissue located in the tooth's roots are removed, and the tooth is prepared to be filled.
3. The root filling material is a rubbery substance called gutta-percha. It acts as a sealant to completely block the entire root structure and prevent any side effect of root canal treatment.
4. After root canal treatment crowns are needed over the tooth to protect from the tooth fracture or tooth crack. Crowns will save the tooth from damage and help in chewing.
5. According to the extent of the infection, the dentist performs the root canal treatment may take one or more visits.
6. Once the entire root canal and final restoration have been finished, we schedule a follow-up visit after six months to check for complete healing around the bone surrounding the tooth.
3. ketorol dt
Note: Medicine should take under doctor supervision
• Your tooth only has a temporary filling at this time so avoid chewing during this time.
• Avoid any chewing until numbness/anaesthesia has completely gone off.
• It is normal for your tooth to be painful for 5-7 days after treatment.
• Visit the doctor at a proper appointment schedule.
• Tenderness to biting may go through for up to two or three weeks but will get well gradually better over time.
• Keep patience during the procedure as it depends on the clinical condition & no. of the visit may increase or decrease due to time.
• Don’t bite/chew anything hard during & after 1 week of completion of the procedure.
• Don’t hesitate in case of any discomfort visit Singhal Dental Care or book appointment 8299015161.